The Hit Music Princess

Started off as PD at my college station WWNW in New Wilmington, PA. My first paying job was board opping at CBS Radio's Star 100.7 in Pittsburgh. I part-timed at Star 104 in Erie PA for over a year and at Froggy in Pittsburgh. I just started my first full time job doing middays in Meridian, MS at WJDQ (CHR). Every step in my career is exciting!

Friday, July 27, 2007

The Past Month


In June our country station brought Jason Aldean to town for a concert with over 5000 people. It was said to be one of the biggest events in Meridian in a LONG time. The only way to get tickets was to listen to the station--winning on air or at our remotes. We also had 3 nights of talent contests to pick a local opening act for the Aldean concert.

Next weekend my station (Q951) is hosting a Back to School Beach Bash at Geyser Falls, a water park with white sand beaches. I'll broadcast my ENTIRE show live from there.

Other events I've been to lately--a Monster Truck Rally and a bunch of interesting fairs!

2 Comments:

At 9:32 AM , Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

So how is Southern Living?

 
At 5:15 PM , Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

What's new Heather?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home