The Hit Music Princess

Started off as PD at my college station WWNW in New Wilmington, PA. My first paying job was board opping at CBS Radio's Star 100.7 in Pittsburgh. I part-timed at Star 104 in Erie PA for over a year and at Froggy in Pittsburgh. I just started my first full time job doing middays in Meridian, MS at WJDQ (CHR). Every step in my career is exciting!

Friday, June 15, 2007

Promotions Director

I recently got more job responsibilies. I schedule music for the weekends with Selector and I'm now also Promotions Director. This involves a lot of planning, connecting, and organizing and I hope I can do a great job making the cluster shine!

2 Comments:

At 11:47 AM , Blogger Laura K. said...

sweet dude congrats!

 
At 6:04 AM , Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home